Saturday, May 14, 2011

200

So, last Saturday was when I really started this journey.  I've gone 1 whole week of not cheating, working out every day, and eating less than 1,000 calories.  My results from the week:

I feel less bloated
I lost 4 lbs!

I'm sure a lot of the loss is water weight, that's what everyone says anyway, but I don't care.  I feel great, I feel healthier, happier, and more motivated to see what I can do this week.

I started the Jilian Michael's cleanse yesterday.  It said to take 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills at lunch.  I didn't get the pills until lunch time yesterday, so I just went ahead and took 2 in the afternoon and 2 at night with a HUGE cup of water.

So far, all I did was pee a lot.  No big cleanse yet.  I'm sure its bound to happen.

Yesterday I only ate 242 calories.  Yes, BAD!  I don't want my body to go into starvation mode.  I'm going to eat a bit more today.  I'm going to try to go over 1,000 calories without eating crap.  It is easy to eat healthy food and stay under 1,000.  I just didn't realize how less I have been eating, especially yesterday when I took in less than what I burned. 

Today is a busy day but I'm canceling plans I have and just stay home and clean my house and work my booty off.  I didn't get to walk outside yesterday because of the crappy cold wet weather.  I'm hoping today I can get out there.  I love being outside.  Yes, I wear my spandex out in public.  I feel uncomfortable for a few minutes and then I'm like, "whatever people, stare if you want, this fat girl doesn't care.  At least this fat girl is out doing something about it!"  Then I hold my head up high and walk till I can't walk anymore.

It is getting easier to walk an hour.  I'm thinking I'm gonna have to up it to an hour and a half.  Much easier since Jason bought me a new pink ipod nano that has a pedometer on it.  :)

What is hard is the after walk resting time.  I have recently found out from talking to people that I have planter facitis (spelling?).  It is super painful in my heels.  I can walk on my feet all day long and feel just fine.  But the minute I sit down and rest, my heels swell and make it super painful to walk.  I can't hardly walk on my feet in the mornings.  It sucks!  But I'm either going to get new insoles and do some stretches or go to the doctor to see what he can do.

Anyway, I need to go take my next round of detox pills.  Wish me luck.  :)

Fat girl 0, skinny girl 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools