Sunday, May 29, 2011

8 pounds gone FOREVER

Good Sunday Morning.  Today marks my 3 week jorney towards finding my skinny girl.

So far, so good.  I've lost 3 pounds this week.

Starting weight: 204
Current weight: 196
Total Pounds lost:8!
Pounds to go (until I'm 140 at least): 56

It's funny to me that I've lost more weight this week because I haven't worked out as hard and I've eaten a bit more (still under 1000 calories a day with a few days a little over).

I saw a friend post about getting Zumba for the wii and I am going to get that TODAY.  I need something other than just walking.  I have another friend who's letting me borrow a Jillian Michaels DVD.  So now I'll have more than one way to work out.  Walking, stationary bike, Zumba, and Jilian Michaels.  :)

I'm feeling good.  I don't see a HUGE difference yet in how anything fits (shirt is a little looser around my belly).  I'm thinking with a few more pounds, I'll start feeling a difference.

I'll take my weekly pictures and see if there is any change from week 1 to now, later today.  I like that.  I'm going to take a picture of me in my workout outfit every week until I'm down to where I want to be.

I am looking forward to next weekend!  We have our annual bike rally and I love going!  BUT! I have a feeling I may gain a little from the weekend.  I sure hope not.  I'll have to be careful in what I drink.

Tomorrow is Conner (my oldest child)'s birthday.  He's going to be 4!!!  I've got to go get him a cake and present today.  So, time for me to go take a shower.

Fat girl 0 Skinny girl 21!!!!!!

To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools