Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another pound bites the dust!

Weighed myself this morning and was down yet another pound.  :)  So all this blah feeling I had yesterday was made better when I got on that scale.  198.0!  That makes 6 pounds lost to date.  Feels good.

I have GOT to walk tonight!!!  It is a must!  I missed yesterday again because of the weather and it was too late after dinner and getting the kids to sleep so I didn't ride my bike either.

If I don't walk tonight I know I'm going to feel like I'm not fully in it to win it!  (Ha, American Idol quote right there).  So I've got to walk and let myself remember that I'm in it to win it! 

I'm getting my hair cut today.  I'll post a picture later tonight if I like it.  :P

I love how I can tell my class I've lost weight and how excited they get for me.  They seem so proud when I tell them how I'm doing.  One student came over to me today and said, "my mom wants to know how you are losing 5 pounds already.  She wants to know what you are doing and where you are going."  So cute. 

Another student said to me the other day, "my dad is trying to lose weight but he's not doing so well.  The other day he ate a chocolate doughnut.  I see you have vegetables today.  That's good."

Kids are just so darn cute.  :)

Conner (my little boy) got up on my bike the other day and said, "mommy, I want to get skinny too."  He's a bean pole!

That's all I have for now.  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools