Friday, May 20, 2011

Cough Cough!

Yesterday I woke up feeling like crap!  I coughed all day and coughed all night.  I woke up this morning with the same darn cough and sore abs!  I guess that's one way of working out those abs!

I weighed myself this morning and I was back at 200.  :/  Just wish I could get over that 200 bump, but I'm sure it will happen soon enough. I can tell that my t-shirts aren't as tight around my belly.  So I'm sure I'm doing something, its just not showing up on the scale yet.

I still have a hard time eating more than 1000 calories.  I guess I'm just going to go with the fact that I'm not hungry so I'm not starving myself.  I eat healthy foods (yogurt and banana for breakfast, chicken salad and veggies for lunch, and something small and light for dinner and maybe a little snack.)

I didn't walk yesterday but there was no way I would have been able to feeling this crummy.

I had to come home from work today because my little girl was running a fever.  I'm glad.  I'm out of sick days so it will just come out of my paycheck but I'm starting to think that there is no way I could have made it through the day anyway.  I have lost my voice!

I started day 3 of the second round of pills.  By the time I got home from work, I had to rush to the bathroom.  It amazes me that the "detox cleanse" pills didn't work but this "mega fat burner" seems to be doing the trick.

I'm going to go lay down now and try to sleep some.  Going to take me some NyQuil and sleep!

Fat girl 0 Skinny girl 13 (almost 2 weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools