Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Morning

Woke up this morning (though I really wanted to stay in bed).  Went to the scale (because I can't stay away!) and it said "199.0."  So I guess I am up to 5 lbs lost.  That feels so good.  SO GOOD!  I'm making progress.  Slowly, but progress.  I put on a tank top that I had purchased a few weeks ago.  A few weeks ago I wouldn't dare wear it by itself... but today it was loose.  Freshly washed and loose.  :)  Made me feel good.  I still didn't wear it by itself but it's under another shirt today.  :)  It isn't tight around my flabby belly.  It hangs like it should.  It's under there but soon enough it will be the outside top!  Something to look forward to.

I can't wait until I can get back into my 80 dollar jeans I bought a long time ago.  80 dollar jeans seem to do something special to your butt.  :)  Right now they don't button, but soon enough I'll see that butt I haven't seen in a very long time. 

I can't wait to wear a strapless shirt and not poke at my arm fat.  You know, that fat near your armpits that you try to tuck in.  HA!  jk

I can't wait until I can bend over and not see my butt crack (that has moved further up my back). 

I can't wait until I can put on my spanks and actually be able to breath.  Maybe I won't be able to wear the spanks I have now. 

These things I have to look forward to help me to keep going.  This blog helps me to keep going.  Seeing people and talking to them, helps me to keep going.  Knowing that there are people out there who have lost weight, help me to keep going.

So 5 lbs lost, motivation strong, desire to find that skinny girl is stronger than ever.  I gotta "just keep swimming." 

Fat girl 0 Skinny girl 17 (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools