Sunday, May 29, 2011

ZUMBA for wii

Went out this morning and bought myself the Zumba game for wii. 

LOVE IT!  It was a lot of fun.  Though I verified that I'm not latin and can't move my hips or dance, it was fun anyway.  I did the 20 minute beginner workout and after 5 minutes I was sweating.  I think I may play it again tonight or later on today.

I pushed myself and really tried to follow along to the dancing.  I think this could be a great addition to my workout routine.  This works out a lot of areas of your body.  I have a feeling that some muscle I haven't used in a while is going to be sore tomorrow.  I think my arms are a bit sore. 

I had fun and like one of my friends said who has this- you don't realize it's already been 20 minutes.  I wish the workout was more than 20 minutes though cause I don't think 20 minutes is going to cut it.  Gotta get that heart rate up and keep it there for at least 45 minutes in my opinion.  There is an advanced one that is 45 minutes so I guess I better get myself up to that.  :)

Anyway, that's my review on Zumba.  Love it- though I wish it had real people instead of this colored image of a person.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools