Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And the verdict is...

I didn't gain weight over the weekend.  :)  I was a bit nervous that I'd do something/eat something that would cause me to gain some of the weight I've lost, back.  But I weighed myself this morning and it said:

194.5

Not much lost (half a pound) but at least it didn't go UP.  :)

I need to get back into working out.  I think it has been since last Wednesday or Thursday since I've worked out.  :0  I've got to get my groove back.  It's so darn hot outside that it's hard for me to get my bum up and workout.  But no excuses!  I will work out tonight!

Not much else to say.  Today is my last day of school with my 1st graders.  They are enjoying the outside air and playing in water right now.  I hope I don't cry before the day is over.  I've really enjoyed this group of kids!

OH! I forgot to mention that it has been 1 month since I started this weight loss journey!

Starting weight: 204
After 1 month: 194.5
Pounds lost: 9.5 (was hoping for 10 or more but that's ok)

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools