Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Pound gone forever...

Woke up this morning, went to the bathroom, and stepped on the scale.  191.5!  Another pound gone forever, another step closer to finding this skinny girl.

That puts my total weight lost up to: 12.5 pounds

That makes every feeling I was having yesterday just go away.  I don't know what it is but every now and then I start feeling blah and scared that I'm going to gain some weight back and then I weigh myself the next day to see another lost.  Just feels good.

I felt like I didn't work out much yesterday because I didn't sweat a lot.  But after entering it into my fitness pal on my phone I realized that yes I did work out.  This morning when I woke up I noticed that my legs were sore, so I must be doing something.  :)  I did ride my stationary bike for 45 minutes yesterday.  I didn't sweat a lot doing it but I guess I worked those muscles cause they ache a bit. :)

Taking the kids to the dollar movies today to see Madagascar 2.  I sure hope they make it through the whole movie.  Then probably meeting the hubby for lunch somewhere. 

Off to finish getting ready before the kids wake up.  How come the children wake up super early when we don't have anywhere to go and they sleep in late when we have to go somewhere?  Just silly children I guess.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools