Thursday, June 16, 2011

Darn you fat girl!

I ate a great breakfast today: Oatmeal, strawberries and blueberries.
I ate a good lunch: Grilled chicken tenderloins, veggies with light ranch
Then! Fat girl took over my brain and I ate: 2 ding dongs and a glass of milk.

DARN IT!  Boy was it good.  There was no talking her out of it.  She has been thinking about the stupid ding dongs since I bought them for the KIDS.  So I'm opening up the rest of the stinkin' ding dongs and throwing them down the drain.  The kids don't need them anyway.  They'd rather eat fruit.

So I failed today.  I ate 360 calories of CRAP!

I really wanted to make myself throw up after I ate it because I felt sick.  I hate throwing up so that was just not an option.

But now I've gotta pick myself back up and keep looking forward.  I'm not going to beat myself up over this stupid mistake.

I don't know how she convinced me to eat it but she did.

At least it wasn't a whole box, right?  :P

I'm going to work out extra hard today.  But what makes me sad is that I have to burn at least 360 calories just to burn off the stupid ding dongs.  If I hadn't eaten them I would be burning off calories from food that was good for me.  Does that make sense?

I'm already up to 1200 calories today.  Most of that was good calories.  That means I'm already over my limit for the day and I still have dinner to go.  Oh well.

I stepped on the scale today and didn't see 191.5 this morning.  I need to get my butt in gear!  There are people out here that have done it, that have lost their weight.  I just so badly want to do it.  Why did I have to eat the stupid ding dongs?

I will walk today, I will do zumba today and I will ride my bike tonight.  I will, I have to, I NEED to lose this dad gum weight.

Stupid ding dongs!  >:{

EDIT: I got on my stationary bike for 45 minutes to burn the stupid ding dongs off!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. It's okay. We all do it...just get back up and don't beat yourself up about it. You can't deny yourself everything. Sometimes its okay to have a treat, in moderation ofcourse.

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools