Monday, June 27, 2011

Every now and then I get this feeling...

Every now and then I get this feeling of excitement deep down in my tummy of what it will feel like to lose all this weight.  :)  It really helps me to keep going or to get up and do something.  I get a little giddy.  I was just sitting here thinking about what I'm going to do when I hit the 20 lbs lost mark.  I plan on doing a giveaway here, and buying myself new shoes.  20 lbs sounded so far away almost 2 months ago but I feel that it is almost here.  The last time I weighed myself I had lost 13.5 or 14.5 lbs (depending on the day).  So, 5-6 more pounds isn't very far away and that makes me a little excited deep down inside.  :)

I have managed to stay away from bad foods today and I'm proud of my will power.  I started thinking about the bag of ruffles we have in the house (yes I bought another one when we had company and because I felt bad about throwing out the other bag).  I haven't given in to temptation today and that makes me feel good!

For lunch today I made a little stir fry with peppers, onion, mushrooms, pineapple, and sesame seeds.  It was good.  I ate some of it for lunch and then a little more later when I felt hungry.  I plugged in the calories in myfitnesspal app and it was around 200 calories for the whole thing!  That's not bad at all.  :)

I drank a lot of water after eating it and I'm guessing this meal had a little too much sodium because I was super thirsty.

Well I'm off to clean up the house before the hubby gets home.  :)  I feel like I've done nothing today and that's just not ok.  I have to be a little productive!  :)

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools