Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Frusterated yet again...

Feeling a bit frustrated this morning.  I finally got the scale from Jason.  It has been 8 days I think since the last time I weighed in.  The last time I weighed myself I was at 192.  I had gone down to 190 previously.  This morning I got on the scale and saw 193.  It made me a bit sad and frustrated at myself.

I haven't given this weight loss my all in a couple of weeks and I'm paying for it.  I have GOT to get back to eating veggies, working out 100% and being more active. 

I've now only lost 11 pounds in almost 2 months.  That's just not good.  I really thought I'd continue on the 10 pound a month path and lose 20 pounds in 2 months, not 11!

I am determined to start pushing myself like I was at the beginning.  Is walking an hour not good enough?  Is doing zumba 40 minutes not good enough?  I sure do sweat during my workouts.  I'm drinking plenty of water.

Maybe I'm still bloated?  Who knows.  All I know is that the scale doesn't reflect the weight loss I would like to see.

I want to be motivational to other people but right now I'm not.  It makes me feel like a failure.  I'm STUCK in the 90's and I'd really like to be in the 80's already. 

Not sure what else to do.  I guess I will be more diligent in watching what I eat.  Maybe I will switch things up and eat more protein and less carbs.  Not that I'm eating many carbs now anyway.  I need to get back to eating breakfast in the morning, a light healthy lunch, a few little bites during the day, and a healthy dinner.

I did go out with friends the other night and had a few margarittas.  I'm sure that didn't help my weight loss at all.  On the way home, I did have taco bell (just a chicken quesadilla- was my dinner and didn't put me that far over my calories).

Maybe I'm too concerned with "calories" and not looking at the other factors in the food- sugar, fat, carbs, etc.

I know I can do this.  I just wish I knew how to do this.  I know I can get back in the groove of things and push myself to lose this weight but it sure would be nice to have someone behind me pushing me when I want to stop.

Oh well, I will do better this week and I WILL lose this dad gum weight I've been carrying around with me FOREVER!

I didn't get a chance to take pictures of myself this week... not sure I really want to.  But I will tonight and I'll try to post a comparison shot.  :/

I'm off to training.  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools