Monday, June 27, 2011

Giving it 100%... not this week. :/

Happy Monday.  I think I'm up to the beginning of week 8 now. 

I haven't posted since posting about my bowels and I sure did get a response as to what to do or other experiences people have had.  I really enjoy talking to people about my blog... even if it is about POOP.  :P

I haven't weighed myself in a while (probably a week or so) and am dying to see if I've gone down any.  I feel like I haven't been 100% this past week on losing weight.  I have eaten more than 1200 calories each day, haven't given it my all in working out, and have been a bit lazy around the house.

Yesterday I put on some jeans that a friend of mine gave me because she couldn't wear them anymore (I'm ok with that, give me your fat clothes... just helped me realize I need to do something about myself).  Well the last time I put them on I couldn't really move in them.  I put them on last night and had room to move and it didn't hurt to button them.  So I'm guessing I have lost at least a pound this past week. 

I really want to weigh myself just to see but Jason says he took the scale to work.  I may have to do a little searching around the house just in case it might really be here.  I know I said 2 weeks but really, I know my blogging friends are dying to know my progress, right?  :)

I have been hearing more and more of my friends posting online about how they need to lose a few pounds or the exercises they have been doing.  It is great to hear about so many people losing weight.  I had a dream the other night that I went back to school and saw a teacher who had lost a lot of weight.  I think I was a little jealous because in the dream I still looked the same.  I think deep down I must have some issues with weight loss.  It could be because I haven't given it 100% and am scared that I'm not losing.

I am not even sure what I am posting makes any sense.  It is hard to blog when you have a 4 year old screaming in your ear and a 1 1/2 year old screaming to get down from the high chair.  I sure hope I survive today.  It isn't even 9am yet!

So I will end the blog for now...

1 comment:

  1. The thing about weight loss is that you realize it's a journey. It's not going to happen overnight, and it's not always going to be easy. You need to quit stressing over it. If you continue achieving the goals you set for yourself, you will continue to win. And...sometimes it's ok to not reach those goals, it just reminds that you can fall off the path easily. This can be a good thing if you let it, because it can give you the drive to do that much better. Weight loss isn't about calories or pounds, it's about feeling better, feeling better about the way you look and feeling better about the way you feel in general. You have decided to make a lifestyle change, not pick up a hobby that gives you something to do when you're bored, so make the best of it, enjoy it, make it fun, and quit stressing over every little thing. Life's full of ups and downs, just strap in and enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools