Saturday, June 18, 2011

I would walk 500 miles...

Well I didn't walk 500 miles but the song popped into my head this morning when I thought about blogging.

Yesterday I walked out in the 1000 degree heat (well really only like 90 something but still HOT)!  I thought I wasn't going to make it back home.  I think I might have even started hallucinating! I did drink a huge thing of water before I left and I think all that I drank poured out in sweat.  I walked about 45 minutes (a little over 2 miles).

I got new insoles and wanted to try them out (cost me over 50 dollars!).  They are suppose to help with my plantar fasciitis.  They felt comfortable and good.  So that's a good purchase.  :)

Then later in the evening I challenged myself to go for another walk and make it a total of 6 miles for the day (not including my trip to walmart, or any other walking I did yesterday).  So I went for my walk and YIPPEEE I walked 12,341 steps total yesterday.  Which equals out to a little over 6 miles.

OH BOY it felt good but then I sat down and WOW my feet were pissed at me.  They are still pissed this morning.  I felt like a really old lady walking around the house last night.  I almost cried because of the pain.  BUT, no pain no LOSS, right?  :)

Weighed myself today: 191.0
Another 1/2 pound lost.  :)
Starting weight: 204
Current weight: 191.0
Weight lost: 13 pounds
Tomorrow will be 6 weeks since I started this journey.

Is 13 pounds good for 6 weeks?

I'm off to get ready for a birthday party.  I'll post more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools