Tuesday, June 21, 2011

STUCK

I feel like I'm stuck and not sure how to get over this hump.  I weighed myself this morning and I was 192.  So that means I either gained some weight or I'm bloated.  I'm hoping that maybe I'm just bloated up (because it is PMS week) and next week I'll deflate and the weight will go back down.  I'm frusterated.

I feel like I've been stuck at 192 for YEARS.  How do I get over this hump?  I think I might increase my workout to 3 times a day and see if that can get me over this.  :/ 

I felt like I was losing, losing, losing, STOP!  Is my body in "starvation" mode?  I don't think it is because I feel like I am eating enough food to not be hungry and enough calories to survive just fine. 

I know I'm at least toning up a bit, you can see that evidence in the pictures I posted the other day.

I just want to get over the 90's! I'm tired of being here.  I wanted to see 189 so bad today on the scale.  I'm sure it will happen but I'm getting nervous that I'll be stuck here for a long time and won't be able to make my August goal.  :/ 

I guess it's eat a little something for breakfast, put on my tennis shoes, and hit zumba this morning.

Maybe I'll do this:
Morning workout: zumba- 40 minutes
Lunchtime workout: bicycle- 45 minutes
Nighttime workout: Walk/Run 60 minutes
Every other day workout: Weight Training

I have GOT to get over this rut FAST!  This is causing me to get frustrated, which causes me to eat, and I don't want to gain weight because of this frustration!

3 comments:

  1. You should stop worrying about weight so much. You're exercising more than you have in a while, that builds muscle and muscle weighs more than fat, so while you're losing the fat and toning up, you may not be losing weight as fast as you think you should. You're doing an awesome job, and it should be more about how your body looks than what the scale says. You can do this, and you will succeed, just don't focus on the scale so much, that could be a big downer and not tell you the absolute truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, stop weighing yourself for a week or so and continue on with your workouts and i think you will be pleasantly surprised when you do eventually weigh yourself again. you are doing great! you're probably right about the lady problems making you bloat and retain some water weight, don't worry you'll get over this hump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's called a plateau and everyone runs into this problem. Continue on as you are, adding weights is a great idea. You are doing just fine, concentrate on being healthy and doing what is best for your body. Weight loss will follow!

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools