Sunday, June 19, 2011

Watch out, Fat girl Running!

Tonight I went out for my walk.  I was determined to do a bit of jogging/running.  I wasn't able to run a long distance but I did run/walk for 37 minutes.  I did it!  I didn't run fast or feel like my knees were going to die.  I felt ok running (probably because it was dark and no one around).  :)  So tomorrow my goal is to run a little longer each time and see if I can go an hour (running and walking).

I got online tonight and googled "funny weight loss cartoons."  Here are a few that made me smile or laugh a little.  










Goodnight all my blogging friends.  Please, leave me a comment.  What are you doing to make yourself healthier? 

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Synergy &Primavera P6 Support

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was going to be some boring old post,
    Synergy &Primavera P6 Support

    ReplyDelete

  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Synergy & Primavera P6 Support

    ReplyDelete

  4. I agree with you. Thank you for sharing the update. It is interesting to have it discussed widely, so that we can gain more objective opinions.

    Synergy & Primavera P6 Support

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools