Thursday, June 16, 2011

Where did this crap come from?

I watched some videos on youtube that were very inspirational to me last night. 

This one particularly was very inspirational! 

It amazes me the transformation people go through and I'm so excited to be in the middle of my own transformation.  I know I have a long way to go but I can't wait until I can make a video of my own transformation.  :)

Man I've got to get my butt back into gear.  I haven't walked in a few days.  It is raining today (of course).  Hopefully it will clear off tonight and I can go for my walk. 

I'm working on cleaning this darn house up today.  I'm so sick of how much CRAP we have.  It is crazy that two people can have so much JUNK!  I think I may just start chunking it.  I mean, if we haven't touched it in a year or two then why the heck are we saving it?  I'm going to go through my clothes and start getting rid of things I don't wear or can't wear anymore.  I know that I will eventually fit back in to some of the clothes I have but when I get to that point I will go out and buy new clothes.  :)  I am looking forward to the day when I get to go do that. 

Ok enough of a break for now, time to go get back to cleaning and sorting through the piles of CRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools