Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yippee!

Went for a good walk this morning and did Zumba on the wii.  I played outside with my oldest boy, Conner in the pool and sprinkler and I even tried to tan my flabby belly (I think it looks whiter than it did before).  Took a shower and when I got out, I weighed myself for the day.

192.5!  Another pound gone forever!  :)

So that puts my total weight loss up to 11.5 pounds.  Man that feels good.  11 extra pounds I was carrying around with me.  No wonder I am so darn tired at the end of the day.

I'm going to start watching my carbs as well as my calories and see if that helps speed up this weight loss process.  I have a wedding to go to in August and school starts back as well, so I really want to be down a couple of dress sizes before August.  I'm wondering, how many pounds I need to lose before I start really noticing a difference in my clothes?  How many pounds does it take until you start dropping clothing sizes?

All I know is I need to lose a half a pound to be under my pre-pregnancy weight for both of my children.  I think before Conner, I weighed 192... though I could be wrong.  I can't really remember.

Man it feels so good to really be losing weight and know that it's true weight and not just bloat or water.  I feel so much better.  I just can't wait until I can say, "I've lost 20, 30, 40, 50 pounds."  I can't wait to hold up the clothes I use to wear next to me and see a difference.  You know, like the jenny craig or weight watchers commercials, they do that.  :)

I hope to be wearing at least a 10 by the time school starts back up.  But really, I have no idea what weight I need to be to make that happen.  It's been a long time since I was in a 12 or a 10 even.

Anyway, I think I'm just rambling on now so I'm gonna go eat some tuna with mustard (yeah I really don't mind it) and maybe something else.  :)

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools