Sunday, July 10, 2011

Back in the day

Back in the day I use to weigh 110-115 at my lowest.  Here's pictures of my ultimate goal.  This will take some time but in a few years I may just get there.

This is me (hard to believe huh?) my senior year of high school. 1999
This is another senior year pic.
When I got married.  August 9, 2003 (I sure hope I got the date right...)  :P  I think I was 160ish?
Out on the late on our honeymoon.
 I'm sure since having 2 children that my body may never go back to the way it was.  Maybe I can get close.  I am so ready, so motivated, so excited, so inspired, to lose this weight and KEEP it off.

1 comment:

  1. Aww what sweet pictures! I'm sure you will reach your goals. I think 115 is doable, but I think you're right, as I've also had several children, I don't think our bodies will ever be quite the same. But I still think we can look good and feel good again in our clothes, and be healthier for our children in the long run. Keep up the hard work Leah, we're getting there! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools