Thursday, July 28, 2011

Boring post, don't read. :)

Good morning blog friends. 

I can tell that aunt flow is going to make her appearance in a couple of days because I have felt hungry and blah.  I wish she would hurry up and show her face so I can get back to my happy self.

I've just felt lazy and blah the past couple of days.

I went out with some friends the other night and had a great time.  It's nice to just laugh. 


The other day Jason took the battery from my scale to put in a remote for Conner and I haven't put it back in since.  So I haven't weighed myself since Sunday and I think I won't weigh myself again until Sunday.  We'll see how I do.  :)  I feel like I haven't lost any this week but who knows.  Only time will tell.

I've got to get back in a routine of working out!  It has been so darn hot (inside and out) that I just can't seem to get movin'.  I'm going to zumba this morning!  Hopefully that will help me get back in the groove of things.

The countdown until I go back to teaching has begun.  I'm actually looking forward to it.  I'm looking forward to getting in a routine.  I have got to start getting up early so I'm prepared!  Going from getting up around 9-10 to getting up at 5-6 is going to be rough!

I guess that's all I'm going to be able to blog this morning... hard to think with a child talking in my ear.

Until we meet again.  Sorry this was a boring post!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I get what you mean about the child. Instead of yapping in my ear my stepdaughter is usually trying to push buttons or close the laptop or throwing a fit because thomas isn't on. *sigh* kids...HAHA. Hope you feel better soon!! Happy Zumba-ing

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools