Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 3 of Cabbage Soup Diet

Good morning.  Today is day 3 of the cabbage soup diet.  I'm looking forward to adding some fruit back into the mix.

I don't have a lot to say this morning.  For breakfast I'll have some fruit, and possibly a bowl of cabbage soup to get me going.

Weighed myself today and like I figured I weight the same as I did yesterday.

More to come...

EVENING UPDATE:

Day 3 went well.  I don't have a lot to say about the day other than I did work out tonight on my bike.  I would have gone for a walk but the husband left to go to a friends house and the kids were in bed so I stayed in and watched Extreme Home Makeover (and cried of course) and rode my bike for 50 minutes.

I'm feeling like I might be back up to my 189 weight in the morning.  For some reason, I just feel like I haven't lost any today.  That's fine with me, as long as this kick starts my butt back into gear I'm ok with only a couple of pounds or so.  I'm enjoying my soup and enjoying my fruits and veggies. 

We shall see how day 4 goes.  Tomorrow is no more than 8 bananas (who the heck eats more than that in a day?  I've only ever eaten 2 in one day) and unlimited skim milk (got me a gallon... I don't think I'll be drinking that much).  :) 

I went through one container worth of soup today (I think it was a 2 quart container?  Maybe 4?  I dunno).  I have another big tub full.  I've heard people say that by day 4 (or sometime throughout the course of the 7 days) they made a new batch and I'm thinking I may do that. 

Well that's all I got.  I'm off to go watch some TV and go night night and dream of being a monkey tomorrow... that's what I'm gonna feel like eating a lot of bananas tomorrow (isn't that going to clog the pipes?).  :)

Until we meet again blogging friends...

2 comments:

  1. I am on day 3 of my diet and I think I am going to stay the same in the morning. We will see tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This specific seems to be wonderful cabbage soup diet 3 day.

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools