Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 6 of Cabbage Soup Diet

Today was day 6 of the cabbage soup diet.  I'm almost DONE!  :)  I feel good about the week.

Today was unlimited beef, veggies, and soup. 

 I went out to eat for lunch and had a double burger with no bun, on spring mix lettuce with grilled peppers and onions.  It was a TON of food! But I was hungry and ate it all.  :)  I also had some sweet potato fries (not on the diet but yummy). 

That's all I've had today and I haven't been hungry at all.  I will probably force a bowl of cabbage soup down tonight because I'm sure in a couple of hours I'll be hungry and it will be too late.

I'm thinking I like this high protein diet.  I think when I'm done for the week I'm going to start a higher protein diet and eat fresh fruits and veggies along with it. 

I haven't had much dairy (no cheese in a long time) and I feel much more alert and I have more energy.  So I think I'm going to knock out the processed foods, cheeses, milk (limit), and other animal products for a few more weeks (I really haven't missed it).  I'll ween myself back in to a little here and there eventually.  I just feel healthier not eating dairy.

I went for a walk tonight.  That was good.  It has been over a week since I've gone outside for a walk (I've ridden my stationary bike a few times).  I don't want to get out of the habbit of going for a walk so I went tonight.

I went shopping today and got me a new strapless dress (it should last a while), a new belt (might take it back), and some new underwear (oooohlaaaalaaa).  :P 

I tried on a few size "L" dresses and they fit!  I didn't get any because I didn't like the way they looked (weird on my boobs or hips or something was just off) but so excited that my belly isn't tight around the middle!  Does that make sense?

Anyway, I'm off to drink a few more glasses of water and force down a bowl of soup before getting in bed to watch some TV and drift off to sleep.  :)

Oh and I weighed in this morning at 186.  So if I lose about 3-4 pounds in this week I'll be super happy and I know I'll be able to keep that off for sure. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous weight loss! Congrats! I am down 4.5 pounds in the last 2 days. Of course I am heavier than you and was gorging like a hog before I started this diet.

    Good luck with the scale in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools