Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fly me to the moon...

Oh boy!  It's a full moon and I sure can tell... I think.  I haven't been sleeping good AT ALL!  Could it be because of the moon?  I thought it was because I was working out at night and was all full of energy (but yesterday I worked out in the morning).  I know it's not caffeine (though I guess it could be my supplements).   Whatever it is, I can't sleep.  I find myself going to bed, watching TV, dozing off, and then waking up 10-15 minutes later READY FOR THE DAY... but it's only 12am and I should go to sleep, so I try and the cycle continues until probably 2-3am (then I have a child in my face at 7:30am asking for breakfast).

I thought maybe it was because I was hungry last night, so I ate some peanut butter and a little glass of milk to see if that helped.  Nope, nothing, nada.  I try not to eat past 8pm and if I go to bed at 10pm, that's fine.  But if I'm up until 2-3am, I get hungry (and usually drink water to help).

Anyway,  let's talk about the moon again.  So I read online that people believe that they weigh less during a full moon.  I weighed in this morning up 1lb (183).  So I don't think that theory is true!  :) BUT!  If I lived on another planet, check out how much I'd weigh.  :)   So let's all just move to the moon. 

I think the reason I'm up is because I haven't been drinking a TON of water the past couple of days and feel a bit bloated and I really need to poop!  Sorry, TMI (you should know by now you're gonna get TMI in my blog).  I'm thinking that if I don't have anything productive this morning, I'm going to have to take a tiny pill again!  :O  That dreaded pill that makes you poop your whole entire colon out completely.  But boy how good I feel after it's over.  After the sweats and the cramps and the running to the potty for an hour is over, I feel so much better and lighter.

Tonight is a girls night out and I'm looking forward to it.  I'm looking forward to dressing up.  I use to dread it but being 20 pounds lighter and happier makes me a bit excited.  I'm curious to see if anyone will notice.  A lot of the girls read my blog or at least know that I'm losing weight, so we shall see.  I'm gonna raid my clothes and see what I can find that fits now.  :)

Off to drink my protein shake, take that magic tiny pill, try on clothes, and book my next flight to the moon.  :P

Until we meet again... on the dark side of the moon...

Oh and don't forget to check out my main homepage for different pages.  About me, My Journey, and My plan.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools