Thursday, July 7, 2011

Looking ahead...

I'm looking ahead into the next weeks of this finding my skinny girl journey and decided that I wanted to start making protein shakes and smoothies for my breakfast/lunch.



So I went to the store and got me this blender.  I've been reading some reviews and hearing from people I know via Facebook and they seems to like this one (might not have the exact same one).  I'm excited to start trying different recipes and blending things.  :)

It's got to be better than our old Hamilton Beach blender we had a long time ago.


So I'm excited.  Now I just need advice on what kind of protein shake stuff do I get?  I'm thinking of going to GNC later today or tomorrow and getting something.  I want high protein, low sugar, lower calories.  I haven't a clue as to what to get.  Anyone here drink protein shakes/smoothies?

I'm new to this world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi protein, low calorie, no sugar !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, funny! That is my blender I just got at Wal-Mart. Ninja 1100? I LOVE it. It grinds my mass of ice cubes, water and protein into a lovely shake for me.

    I have been drinking the Lean 1 by Nutrition 53, protein shake. It is cheaper on Amazon than at GNC. I can't say that it tastes great, but I have drank a LOT worse and I have lost 6 pounds in 3 days. My husband drinks Pro-Blend55 by Wellements.

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools