Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Plan for the next few weeks

I ate the last bowl (still have some left) of cabbage soup tonight!  I made it!

Today got me thinking about what I'm going to do after this is over.  I've decided (as mentioned in an earlier post) that I'm going to start a high protein, low carb, low calorie, low sugar "lifestyle change".  I don't have any books or any "diet" specifically.  I just know that on the day when I could eat meat this week, I wasn't hungry and wasn't constantly searching for something to eat.  I felt satisfied and the protein stayed with me a very long time.

I plan to eat unlimited amounts of veggies, eat fresh fruit (smoothies) and eat protein.  I haven't missed having dairy and breads so I think I will just stay away from those for the most part (won't be obsessed about it).

So, I got myself a blender (see previous post) and went to GNC this afternoon and bought me a protein shake mix and vitamins.

I had no idea what to get when I walked in but thankfully the guy was really nice and helped me rather quickly get something that sounded like what I needed (or at least he seemed to know what he was talking about, he could have been blowing smoke up my ass but I felt like he was educated in what I would be purchasing).  I've read reviews online about it and it appears that what he got me was a very good mix.  I have no idea about all of the things in it but he said it was the best tasting, lowest calories, and good protein mix.  So we shall see tomorrow.  Here is what I got:

I was also hooked up with these vitamins:

I like the little packets.  It was on sale.  We'll see how that goes.  
They also gave me a little sample of their "diet" pill.  I dunno if it will help but I don't think a few doses would hurt.  :)  I think it's probably mainly a caffeine pill so I'm not sure I'd ever buy it.

I'm really a newbie when it comes to vitamins and protein shakes.  Hopefully I can do some research and learn a bit more.

Tomorrow I will do my final weigh in for the cabbage soup diet and let everyone know how much I lost on this week long diet.

Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools