Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Random thoughts...

Happy hump day everyone out in blog land.  I've had a rather good day today.  Took the kids over to my sister's new neighborhood to swim.  I really like her new neighborhood.  So I'm sure I will be sneaking over there to get her key to the pool quite often (since she lives like 10 minutes from me).  :) 

I hadn't put on my bathing suit since I was about 14 pounds down and today I put it on (about 20+ pounds lighter) and I was SHOCKED at my boobs!  I use to have to "tuck" them into my suit and hope they didn't pop out and surprise everyone around me.  Today I had to kinda pull them out so it looked like I filled in my suit.  :)  That's a happy surprise for sure!  So that's where my 20 pounds of loss went! 

I also didn't feel so self conscious in my suit.  Yeah, I'm still fat but not AS fat.  :)  I like to consider myself (said this before) a "work in progress."  That really does help me when I'm in my swim suit for sure.

I have a friend coming over tonight to do the C25K with me.  I've completed week 1 but I think I'll stretch it out a few more days because I'm just not ready to move on (and she just started).  I am finding it hard to get in the groove of running and breathing.  I've gotta get a pace going and learn to breath right while I run.  My SHINS were KILLING me on Monday when we ran together (I had run the day before too), but I was able to push through and do it.  Such a good feeling.  Looking forward to tonight.  :)

I have a bachelorette party to go to on Saturday (never been to one, never had one) and want to get myself something new to wear for the occasion.  I need a personal shopper because I have no clue what's in style!  I use to just look for clothes that FIT me and that was that.  :) 

I'm looking forward to really loosing more weight and getting down in more sizes so I can really buy myself clothes.  I don't want to buy a lot of clothes that I know just won't fit me in a few months.  What a great way to look at weight loss though- in the FUTURE.  I feel like looking ahead into the future really helps you stay on track and keep on truckin' to lose weight.  :)  Maybe I'll go shopping and buy myself something to FIT into in the future when I lose more weight.  Maybe I'll hang it on the wall in my house like a trophy or reward. 

With all this said, it's time to go finish cleaning the kitchen and think about what's for dinner tonight.  Happy blogging!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools