Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Weigh in

Good morning blogging friends.  Today is my official weigh in. 

Last week: 181
Today's weight: 180.5
Pounds lost: .5
Total pounds lost: 23.5


Not happy about that but doesn't surprise me.  I ate fine this week but didn't workout very much.  So I didn't expect to see much lost.  At least I didn't gain any and at least the scale is still going down.

My monthly friend is also here so maybe I weigh a tad bit more anyway.  That's ok. 

This just means I need to get my workout butt in gear and get back in the grove this week of working out.

I was going to measure myself again just for an official measurement today but I can't find my measuring tape (I'm sure the kids have been playing with it).

Kids- let me talk about kids for a minute.  This has nothing to do with weight loss but I need to get it off my chest. 

I'm ready to start back to school, teaching.  I'm DONE staying home with the most bratty 4 year old I know.  He makes the most annoying bratty sounds and drives me up the wall.  Yes, I love him.  Yes, he can be sweet.  But lately I've been so sick of hearing him and so sick of being around him.  I'm ready to send him off to daycare so I don't have to hear it anymore.  I mean, it's only 9:00 in the morning and he's already about to be sent to his room for time out!  The noises he makes are like fingernails on a chalk board!  So very frustrating.  Maybe because I'm a bit moody on my period is why I can't handle much more!  I feel bad for feeling this way about my child but it's the truth.  I love when he decides to be sweet and cuddly and quiet but that's rare most days.  I don't wish him older, I just wish him quieter and nicer.  :/

Anyway, that's my weigh in for the week.  Not up but not down much.  Gotta get back to working out every day!  No excuses, just DO IT!

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the annoying kids! Wait until he's a tween-the hormones, oh the hormones. You'll especially like the rolling eyes and the slamming doors. I guess they have their issues at every age/stage. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in 100% agreement with you about your child.....everything you said I say probably on a daly basis.....lol

    love my son to death but uggggg sometimes it just drives me CRAZY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the loss this week might not of been the number you wanted but you still lost!
    I love my son to death too, but these terrible 2's are kicking my behind!

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools