Friday, July 15, 2011

Update on various things

I had a fellow blogger mention that I need to do an update on some things.

1.  My blender I purchased a few weeks ago-  (go here to read the blog post).

I LOVE my blender.  Compared to the one I had years ago this one is fabulous!  I haven't made very many things in it yet but let me just tell you that it does make snow.  Well worth 100 dollars I paid for it!  :)

2.  My supplements I'm taking- (go here to read the blog post).

I absolutely love my supplements.  I have to really psych myself up to take them because they are all so big and hard for me to swallow.  I can't take both of the "energy" pill because it is WAY too much caffeine for me.  I have noticed my bright yellow neon pee too!  I think I read online that my body absorbs what it needs and flushes out the rest?  Either way, I have energy and feel great.  I am having problems getting to sleep.  Since starting the pills (and it could or could not be related to the pills) I can't seem to fall asleep until after 2am.

3.  Protein Shakes- (see the above link for a post about the protein drink)

LOVE LOVE LOVE my protein drinks!  It tastes good, low in calories, high in protein, low in sugar, low in carbs.  :)  It gets me going in the morning.  It doesn't really stick with me as long as I'd like though but it seems to be a great way to start the day.  The other day I added some orange flavored mucinex to it and it was like drinking a melted orange cream Popsicle.


Not sure if there is anything else for me to update.



OH!  I was watching Dr. Oz today and saw a couple of things I WANT!

Here is a cool scale he showed on the show.  It doesn't show up a "weight number" it shows how much you've gained or lost.  I guess you program it and then it keeps a record of your weight.  Sounds cool.

click on the scale for more information

Another cool weight loss gadget Dr. Oz talked about and I want is called a gruve.  It's like a pedometer but it tells you how many calories you've burned.  It also vibrates at you if you have been sitting too long.  You can also go online and it will give you more information.  It changes color to indicate to you how you are doing.  :)  Very cool.  Cost is about 159 dollars (too much for me to spend right now for sure).

click the picture for more information from amazon

1 comment:

  1. Aww that gadget sounds so cool. But a weee bit out of my price range. I like things that only have two numbers. Not three. ;)

    Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools