Friday, July 8, 2011

Weigh in

Good morning blogging world.  Today is my weigh in for the cabbage soup diet.

Starting weight before starting cabbage soup diet: 189
This morning's weight: 184
Pounds lost this week: 5
WOOHOO

But here's the super good news.

Starting weight: 204
Current weight: 184
Pounds lost: 20!!!

I'm down 20 pounds!  So... in the next few days I will be coming up with a giveaway.  So stay tuned and look for how to enter my giveaway.  I've never done one before so I'm super excited to do it!

Thank you to all my viewers.  Thank you to everyone who comments to me.  You guys are what's helping me stay motivated.  Without this blog and without your support I don't think I would have lost as much as I have in the past 2 months.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You must be soooo proud! I was happy to see you stuck it out. I don't think I would be as successful on that diet. Again, WOW!!!

    So, are going to post progress pics? Just curious. Like I said I don't have the courage to blog about my dieting. I am on day 4 and my weigh in was 1 more pound today. That makes 7. Granted, I am starting at more than you. I am 5' 10" and over 250. Size 18. Just to give an idea.

    So, are you treating yourself to a shopping trip?

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you on your weight loss! Hey we are pretty steady girlie, I'm at 184 too! LOL* Sounds like all your hard work is paying off. ;) Keep it up! Keep taking pictures too - when we get to our goals it will be fun to look back at our progress pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools