Sunday, August 7, 2011

Anniversary Weekend

My wedding anniversary is on Tuesday (8 years) and to celebrate, we have left the kids with my mom and are headed to Tulsa for a little getaway.  :)  I'm all packed and ready.... just waiting on the hubby to get himself packed and ready.

I'm looking forward to shopping and buying me some new school clothes.  I really like wearing dresses with leggings so I think I'll shop for a that.  :)  It's tax free weekend as well so that will save us some money. 

I weighed in this morning. 182.  I'm bloated, ate horrible last night, and don't want to talk about weight today.  I'm still looking at how my clothes fit and will just forget about the scale for now. 

I've been feeling off my game.  I went running the other night but haven't done anything in a couple of days.  I need to get my head back in the game.  I have this 5K I need to be prepared to run.  I don't want to look silly walking the darn thing.  :)  I'll get there, I just need to do something to jump start my mood back into things.

We went to the wedding on Friday night.  It was hot but I didn't melt.  The bride was beautiful, the company of friends was great.  I had a lot of people that haven't seen me in a while comment on how good I'm looking.  I guess I've gotten use to how I look so every time someone says something it shocks me I guess.

Anyway, I'm kinda in a crabby mood so I'm going to go help speed up the hubby in his packing so we can head to Tulsa. 

Until we meet again...

4 comments:

  1. Think of the excersise youll get this weekend *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah your hubby will get rid of that crappy mood for ya......Happy Anniversary and have fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun, soak it up you need a break :)

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools