Friday, August 26, 2011

GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS FUNK!

I keep saying this but I have really got to get out of this funk I'm in.  Yes I'm pregnant but that doesn't mean I can't keep working out, keep eating right, and keep losing weight! 

I'm so stinkin' tired that by the time I get home I CRASH!  I've been going to sleep before my 4 year old I think almost every night this week! 

I know that if I just put my darn shoes on and head outside that I'll have enough energy to walk for 30-60 minutes.  It's just getting the darn shoes on. 

Maybe me blogging about it will help get me out of this funk.  I've got a great support group around me that keeps cheering me on and telling me that I can do it and for me to think about how healthy I have become and how easy this pregnancy will be now that I'm 30 pounds lighter and in shape!

I had someone ask me today if I had lost even more weight.  NOPE!  I haven't gone down in a while.  But I can really tell a difference in the size of my legs.  I am a solid 14 but the jeans I was wearing yesterday were baggy in my legs.  I remember putting them on at the beginning of the summer and I couldn't buckle them and the butt and legs were way to tight!  So, I sure don't want to gain and change back to the way I was.  I want to keep making progress... maybe a little slower now... but still progress FORWARD, not backward.

So, I can do it.  I can do it..... I WILL DO IT! 

Today I was driving past my usual walking route and I could feel the way I feel when I'm out there walking/running.  It's too dark to get out there now tonight but tomorrow my goal is to go walking.  One day at a time.  I can do it.  I have to do it.  I have this 5K to run and I don't want to be a quitter and not make it.  I will get my ass up and walk/run tomorrow!  I've gotta start somewhere and I think tomorrow's a good time to start! 

Told the husband to bring home saltine crackers and pickles.  I think that's the only way I'm going to survive this first trimester of pregnancy.  I'm feeling so super nauseous and SMELLS are really getting to me.  Today we were in a meeting 1/2 day at school and everyone was making different flavored coffees and I wanted to PUKE.  It wasn't bad smelling, it was just TOO MUCH SMELL! 

Well I'm off to eat dinner and go to bed!  Tomorrow will be a good day, I will go walking and I will get out of the darn funk I'm in!

1 comment:

  1. The first trimester is tough, I remember having no energy at all! Wishing you luck!

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools