Monday, August 1, 2011

I finally did it!

I finally got my lazy butt up at 6:00am and went for a walk!  I guess it was because today is the first day of August and the fact that I ate Mexican yesterday that I felt like I had to get up!  I kept yawing for most of the walk but after I finished I felt great.

So I sure hope I can continue to get up early and work out.  I start back to school on the 10th so if I can get myself in a habbit of working out before getting ready then maybe I can keep it up when school starts.  I'll have to get up at 5:00am when school starts back if I want to get a good hour of workout in. 

Then when I got home my little guy was already awake and in bed with daddy.  So I took him to the store with me and we got our groceries. 

So by 8:00am I had already worked out and done my grocery shopping.  That feels like a great way to start August.  :)

I plan to work more on the laundry today.  I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel since we went through all of our clothes and got rid of over half of them!  I now can fit all of my clothes into about 2 laundry baskets.  I plan to do a bit of back to school shopping since my wardrobe doesn't consist of much professional clothing. 

We have a tax free weekend coming up and I plan to go out and shop along with everyone else around here.  But I feel hopeful that I'll find some good stuff.

Anyway, I'm off to work on the laundry and clean the house a bit this morning.  Happy Monday my little blog stalkers.  :)

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm Mexican my fav.....

    Good job getting up.....I get up at 7am with my alarm and go for a walk/jog
    It is so nice to get it done and over with in the morning, then you have the rest of the day to yourself....

    I am also cleaning house today.....wish I had a maid....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tax Free Weekend! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools