Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's hot out there!

Today was a good day.  I took the kids to daycare and pampered myself.  I ate a nice lunch with the hubby, got my hair done, did a little shopping, and got my toes done!  :)  I enjoy shopping now because clothes FIT.  I keep telling myself not to get too much (and I haven't) because hopefully soon these new clothes will be too big.

Anyway, it's so hot outside!  Not sure how hot it got today but something like 107 or so.  Our house inside doesn't get cool enough.  Our poor air conditioner just can't keep up.

Gotta make this quick because the hubby is coming to claim the computer to play his computer games (nerd).  :P


But I got my hair cut (shorter than I wanted) and put a feather in my hair.  :)  I tried to convince myself to get one the last time I got my hair cut but I chickened out.  So this time I braved it and got a feather.  Here's a little picture.  Sorry it is really a little picture but I think you can see the feather a bit. 



Off to deal with my 4 year old!  I think it's bed time!!!!  Then I'll ZUMBA in front of our window air conditioner unit! 

Until we meet again blogging friends.

2 comments:

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools