Monday, August 15, 2011

One day at a time...

I'm taking things one day at a time lately.  I am in a funk and can't seem to get out of it.  I have a feeling it has a lot to do with starting back to work and being super tired when the day is over.

I have started getting back to really trying to watch what I eat and get myself back on track.  I'm sure I will get there... there is just a lot going on in my life right now that is causing me to get in a funk and I'm unable to get out of it.

I had gained a couple of pounds since the last time I weighed in... I was up to 184.  Today I weighed in at 181.  So that made me feel a little hopeful. 

I have got to get over the 80's.  I'm ready to see the 70's. 

Anyway, not much more to say now.  I just felt bad for all my loyal blog stalkers that I haven't been around in 6 days and haven't been motivational or helpful to those trying to lose weight in over 2 weeks!

I have got to dig deep and find that skinny girl that so desperately wants out and push that fat girl to the side... or kick her butt!

I have done good for a long time, I don't want to fail or quit or give up... I have got to get my butt back in gear and get busy!!!! 

Maybe I need to just look in the mirror and talk to myself... though that seems a bit awkward.... maybe I'll just silently talk to myself and pump myself up cause I know I can do it, I mean I lost 27 pounds in 3 month.  I can do this!  I only have about 40 pounds to go (more or less) until I reach my ultimate goal and feel great about myself. 

I will say that I passed up a bagel this morning at one of our meetings and I didn't get cheese on my taco salad!  So at least the skinny girl in me is still somewhat there.  :)  I just need to convince her that even though I'm plum tuckered out, that it will feel so good to walk or zumba or something!

I'll be back... I know I will... I can feel the desire to find that skinny girl, slowly coming back into the front of my mind and not pushed to the back... I'll get there... I can do it!

Until we meet again... keep me in your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Thoughts are with you girl, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was in a bad funk in the last couple month. I had lost 15 lbs and gained 20 lbs back in a month!! D=

    You have to look deep, like you said, and find that one thing that has kept you going this far. I had forgotten what that was for me as I gained the weight back, I took the easy route, and look where it got me, right? I'm having to start over. You don't want to be where I am right now.

    So dig deep and remember why it was you decided to make this journey. Eventually what you're feeling will past and you'll hit the 170's before you know it! Go kick some fat girl butt!

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools