Monday, September 12, 2011

EYE OPENER!

Bleh, so today was my first doctors appointment.  I didn't see a doctor at all.  I saw the bill person, nutritionist person, and lab tech.  Easy peasy. 

Good news- blood pressure looked good and she said it was perfect (didn't tell me my numbers).  Usually my blood pressure is high.  I wonder if losing weight affects your blood pressure? 

Bad news- didn't get to see a doctor to hear heartbeat yet, had to pee in a cup, and my weight is UP! 

Bleh!  I knew it was and was avoiding the scale because I knew I had gained weight.  What I didn't realize is just how much I have gained since finding out I was pregnant. 

I don't feel like admitting how much weight I've gained or what I actually weigh... but maybe being honest will help wake me up and slap my butt into gear.

Truth is I weight 189!  Yes it was at the end of the day, on a loaded bladder... but that wouldn't change things much.  :/  I feel so pissed at myself.

I'm now in my work out gear ready to tackle this weight issue.  I'm sure um like 1 pound could be all the gas I now have, 1 pound could be baby (yeah right), and ummm the rest... ME!  I am now determined to get my butt out there and run until I fall.

Going to get the big boy to bed, put on my running shoes, turn on Michael Jackson on my ipod, and hit the concrete.  Wish me luck. 

3 comments:

  1. Be careful! You can do it without overdoing yourself. Take care of that baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I haven't been able to read you blog lately so I missed the news. Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny to me that so many things are similar about us this week. My doc appointment is tomorrow and if I wasn't pregnant I'd do a shot of tequila before getting on that scale. Lord, I have let myself go, I'm pretty sure I'm up to about where you are, close to 190 and it's driving me bonkers.

    Hope the run was fun, I miss running...

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools