Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dear Blogging World...

Dear blogging world,

Oh how I've missed you these past few months.  It's a new year now and that means new resolutions and stuff.  I was reflecting on last year and was super proud of the fact that I lost 30 pounds (give or take) this past year.  I am looking forward to getting back into a work out routine and losing more weight in the coming year... come April when I have this baby. 

I'm thinking about jumping back in and watching what I eat more.  I haven't been good AT ALL these past few months since becoming pregnant with baby number 3.  I have GOT to start watching what I eat and I really should get back out and walk... even if it is slow and with a waddle. 

It amazes me to see people who I inspired to get up off of their butt and do something.  Me?  Inspiring?  Makes last year a special year for sure.  I'm so proud of the people that I might have put that spark into to get healthy and lose weight.

I'm ready to come back and start blogging more.  Hopefully by coming back, I can put that spark back into my life.  Who says you have to stop what you're doing when you get pregnant?  Well... apparently the fat girl hiding inside got real excited to learn we were pregnant and took over the skinny girl trying to come out.  I hate to admit how much I've gained back... so I won't yet.

So HELLO my blog stalkers.  Prepare to stalk and be stalked again by ME!  It's time to get out of this funk and get my shoes back on and walk.  :)

Oh and it's a BOY!  :0

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby Leah! I had lost a great amount of weight prior to getting pregnant and gained it all back and then some with the pregnancy. Truth be told she is 2 now and I still haven't lost any permanently. So, I am starting over and taking my life and health back.

    Good luck with the baby and getting the weight off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your back and congrats on the baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspired and continue to inspie me, Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspired and continue to inspie me, Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. If you work on being healthy from now till April, just think how much you can accomplish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools