Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby!

I have been neglecting the blogging world!  I have had my baby boy on March 29th. We named him Rylan Lee Hall.  He weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces.  He was two weeks early.  I was shocked and relieved when I realized I was in labor.  I wrote the whole story down but it's on a different computer.  I will post the story when I get it.  :)  He's perfect and so darn sweet I just kiss him all over and soak up his sweet babiness.  I think because THIS IS MY LAST I soak it all up, take in every second with him.

I feel like I've neglected my other 2 children because I'm constantly nursing and holding this baby. 

I go back to work next week and I'm super depressed about leaving him.  I don't want to think about it but at least it's only for a couple of weeks and then I'll be out for the summer.

I gained about 50 pounds during this pregnancy and have lost about 20.  I have a long way to go now to get back to where I was.  I'm not ready to start but I'm ready to start...

I am so stinking hungry all the time and when there is like nothing in the house to eat I tend to eat crap!  So I've got to get back to eating better.  It's hard to haul 3 children to the store to buy food so I make do with what I have in the house or what my husband brings home when he goes to the store.

I'm not going to say I'm disappointed in myself for gaining weight.  I am sad that I gained so much but I will get it off.  This summer I plan to work my tail off.

What's hard is that I'm nursing and I want to jump start back into healthy eating and calorie counting by doing the cabbage soup diet again but I can't do that while I'm nursing, not enough caloric intake.  I'm sure I could modify it but I'd rather do it by the book. 

So I'm kinda at a loss right now on what to do or how to get started.  I'm sure working out would be great!  I just have to find the time and energy to do it.  Having a month old who doesn't sleep the night makes it hard to stay awake the whole day.  But my body is getting use to no sleep so we shall see.

Here I am about 36 weeks. One of the last pictures of me while pregnant.
 
Rylan Lee Hall  :)  

This is one of my favorite pictures!  Here is Conner seeing Rylan for the first time.  He's so proud and has been every day.  He is protective and wants to kiss him all the time. 

 Sweet baby Lauren seeing BABY.  She was excited for a couple of minutes and then that was that.  Every now and then she realizes that there is another baby in the house.

 My precious baby boy.



I wasn't planning on writing much.  So I'll leave you with a picture or two of my latest addition to my home and I couldn't imagine my life without him.  He is the cherry on top of my already crazy family.  Speaking of which, my 2 year old baby girl in on the potty... might need to go check on her.  :)

1 comment:

  1. He is beautiful. Don't be so hard on yourself...you just had a baby. Focus on small changes that you can make each day. You have your hands full with two children, a new baby, and returning to work not to mention a husband and a house as well. Enjoy your baby...they grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools