Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cabbage soup is on

So this morning I woke up and made my soup.  Mmm sure does bring back memories.  :P  I added zuchini to it this time and used V8 juice instead of regular tomato juice.  Looking forward to trying some after it's all cooked for a few hours.

I woke up this morning and weighed myself.  I was at 217.  Down 1.5 pounds.  :P  I'm sure it is just because I weighed earlier than I did yesterday.

I didn't work out yesterday but I felt like I had after going grocery shopping and pushing 2 children and groceries and carrying Rylan in the moby wrap.

I got hungry last night and food consumed my mind!  I could think of all the things I bought for my kids and the one thing that kept coming back in my mind was the goober peanut butter and jelly!  I couldn't get it out of my mind and I knew that I would try to eat other things until finally giving in and having some.  So I gave myself a little teaspoon of the stuff and moved on.  I ended up eating a yogurt (activia light) and some carrots and tomatoes and felt satisfied and went to bed.

I had my protein shake (gonna add another scoop next time) for breakfast and haven't had lunch yet.

I know this is going to be a hard first week of shrinking my stretched out stomach so I've got to power through the hunger pains.  Most of the pains are in my head anyway.

I plan to get my exercize bike in the living room again and ride it today.

......... (nursing the baby now be back later to finish)

After nursing the baby, feeding the other children, doing some laundry, and watching Anderson the soup is ready.  :)

Time to go grab me a bowl of cabbage soup.  Yum yum!

Until next time...

(thank you to all my friends who have already started cheering me on, you don't know how much that means to me! It helped me from eating the whole dang jar of goober peanut butter and jelly last night!)

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Leah!!! You've done it before...you can again. Now if only I could do it myself! lol I'm proud of you1!!
    One thing I wanted to comment on is I think part of the reason the cabbage soup diet is not recommended for nursing mothers is because of the "gas factor" the cabbage can give you AND the child. I know I've always read that you should avoid cabbage when you're nursing because it can give the child stomach pains from gas. If it works for you awesome! I know it's tasty stuff for sure! Just thought I'd throw that out there just in case.....LOVE YOU!!! I'll be watching your amazing progress as I know you're going to do GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely stop if Rylan has any issues from the soup! Thanks! :)

      Delete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools