Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 2 of Cabbage Soup Diet (round 2)

Woke up this morning and weighed myself.  Down to 215.5.  Lost 3 pounds... of water!  :P

Our power went out last night for 2 hours!  That sucked because I was so bored that all I could think about was food.  I had a hard time not giving in to my fat girl.  She kept craving McDonalds and sugar!  But I did good.  I did eat a few snacks before going to bed but it was an apple, some tomatoes, a little cheese (bad), a handful of pretzels (bad), and some frozen fruit.  So I'm happy with myself.  I didn't even eat any of the spaghetti or garlic bread last night!

This morning I got up and had me a protein shake.  I hate when you drink a shake and find a chunk of powder in it!  Ugh!  Bleh!

Feeling hungry now so I think its time for my first bowl of soup and then some stir fry veggies for lunch.  Today is the veggie day.  I'll probably throw in some ground turkey for a little added protein.

Well it's time to nurse the baby (no gassiness for him yet) and clean off all the oatmeal on the 2 year old!

I'll update later today with more about this round of the cabbage soup diet.

Until later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools