Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 4 of cabbage soup diet (round 2) BLEH!

I don't wanna do it anymore!  I could barely stomach 1 bowl yesterday.  I guess I'll try to keep it up but I may just start into by lifestyle eating of low everything diet (low fat, low sugar, low sodium, low calories) and high fiber, protein diet. Today is banana and milk day!

I was down 1 1/2 pounds today, weighing in at 213.  So that brings my grand total lost since Monday to (drum roll please), 5.5 pounds lost forever. I'm sure a lot (or most) of what I lost was water weight but you gotta start somewhere, right?  :P


I didn't sleep good last night at all.  That's night 2 of no sleep and I'm exhausted!  My legs are sore and I couldn't get comfy.  The minute I did I had to take care of children.  Lauren decided to take her diaper off some time last night and woke up soaking wet and freezing cold.  So I had to change her sheets and clean her up at 2 am.  It was actually quite funny watching her walk around, she was stumbling like her daddy does when he first gets up.  She's still asleep (it's after 10am).  Then right as that happened, Rylan woke up to nurse!  YAY!  I love that.  I miss him when he's asleep.  I know that's silly but I think because he is my last baby that I soak up maybe more of his sweetness.

OH MY GOODNESS CONNER!  Why must children get under my skin so early in the morning.  He usually gets up on his own in the morning and watches cartoons or plays video games.  Lately he has decided to also make himself breakfast.  I've got to teach him what breakfast is because he's had like 5 of those pop ice popsicles!  That's not a good way to start the day!  I told him to go grab a banana! 

So sad about the shooting in Colorado today.  My goal today is to hug and play with my children.  I will make more of an effort to smile when I'm around them and not let them get under my skin so much!  They are just children. 

OH! I put the stationary bike inside last night.  I rode it for a little before I had to get off and nurse the baby.  I think I'll go ride that and watch the news and drink my protein shake. :)

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. You need to get some duct tape for that girl's diaper! Ha! Way to go on the cabbage diet and exercise!

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools