Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 7 of my journey

Well yesterday was a good day other than the fact that after I got back from my walk I couldn't recover.  I felt like I had been in the sun all day, was super tired, and hungry!

I drank 2 huge things of water and a protein shake.

I eventually had me some lunch: spinach, cherry tomatoes, and tuna with some asian dressing and 5 whole wheat ritz crackers for "croutons."  Not bad but a little dry.  I resisted the temptation to add more dressing.

I didn't eat dinner until 9:30 last night because it took that long for my husband to go get it for me!  I was so weak and tired!  I don't remember chewing my food last night when I did finally eat.

So I weighed in today thinking I would be up because I felt like I had too much sodium yesterday.

I weighed in at 211.5 pounds!  That's 2 more pounds gone, making my grand total so far at 7.5 pounds lost since I started on Monday.  Yippeee!

Are you ready for some TMI?  If not then I'll talk to you later, if so then read on...

So over a month ago I went to the doctor for my check up and got myself an IUD (little thing they put inside that has hormones and is a birth control).  I had talked to a few friends about it and went for it.  Well I was so pissed when I saw my first drop of blood.  I'm nursing a baby so I really shouldn't have my period until he's at least 6 months (that's how it was with my other babies).  Friends said it was probably not my period and probably just some spotting and me getting use to the IUD.  So ok I got over it.  Well I have been bleeding ever since.  It comes and goes but the past few days I have noticed cramps and what appears to be more of a period.  I'm just so darn pissed!  I'm tired of seeing blood.  You see if for like 4-5 weeks after baby.  I had just gotten use to not wearing a pad and now I have to wear one EVERY STINKIN DAY!  I'm gonna call my doctor on Monday and make sure this is normal.  I've read online that it is.  Oh well, at least this will cause my periods to be lighter and they said they may stop after a few months.  And at least I won't have any more babies!

Ok thanks for reading my TMI section.

In other news, I'm tired but I think I may get up and go walking.  It's fairly early and I'm not going back to sleep.

Rylan has been a little fussy (not gassy) and I'm wondering if my milk supply may be going down just a bit.  I'm gonna up my calorie intake just a little and see how that goes for a few days.

I've decided that this go round, I'm not going to do weekly pictures but do them every other week.  So you won't see my results pictures and measurements until next week.  However, I would like to just see if I've lost any inches this week so I may go ahead and do it for this week... we'll see...

and on that note, I must go nurse a fussy baby, and fuss at the oldest child for waking the 2 year old up!  Ugh, so much for my morning walk!  :/

Laters bloggers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools