Monday, July 16, 2012

The dreaded before pictures!

Ugh!  I don't want to do this.  I don't want to look at what I've become.  But in order to move forward I've got to look at the truth.  So here goes!  Please don't judge me.  This is hard to put out here for everyone to see.  I may not go walking in the neighborhood until it's dark tonight!

So here's the front.  Enough said.

Here's my back side.  Ugh!
And here's the side shot!  AHHH!  My belly is huge and my boobs don't fit in this shirt (I am nursing a baby).


Here's a close up of my face.  I couldn't open my eyes because it was too bright but my eyes won't get any smaller so that's ok. 
I'm disappointed in myself but I've got to get over it and start working towards becoming a better me.  So there I am, back in my spandex ready to tackle the world. 


Today I did good eating.  Well, I didn't have breakfast because I didn't know what to eat and I didn't have my protein stuff yet.

Lunch: taco salad with grilled chicken, no sour cream, no cheese, and didn't eat the taco bowl (from Flying Burrito), and water.
Snack: a handful of gardetto's rye chips and some little tomatoes
Dinner: Spaghetti with whole grain pasta (with lean ground beef and some italian sausage).  Maybe 2 cups worth and no seconds.
Let's hope I can make it through the night without snacking.  And if I do, I'll just grab some more tomatoes and some carrots.

Tomorrow starts my modified version of the cabbage soup diet (added protein).  I'm basically going to eat the soup any time I feel like snacking and add some chicken or ground turkey to it and eat fresh fruits and veggies.

Ok, enough for tonight.  Time to... get ready to go walking after I put the kids to bed and it gets dark!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Would a chinese salad be good to eat? Cut up fresh washed cabbage, green onions, slivered almonds,some crushed uncooked top Ramen noodles and a few mandarin oranges with some Chinese salad dressing. Just curious, we've been eating lots of salads lately due to the 100+ temps around here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good. I think I have all the ingredients for the salad. I bought me a Asian dressing yesterday. I'll have to try it.

      Delete
    2. I did the cabbage diet last year after Leah started, and I did the whole thing with cabbage salad instead of cabbage soup. I lost 50 pounds over several months. The cabbage diet got me started though, and helped get me over my sugar addiction.

      Delete

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools