Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Goals and I'm losing my mind!

So I feel that setting small attainable goals work for me (most of the time).  Today's goal is to do some kind of workout.  I haven't done anything as far as working out on this round of losing weight and I think it's time!

So tonight, I'm going to get that darn stationary bike inside in the living room, sit my fat butt on it, and watch BIG BROTHER while I bike!  :)  I may put it in the kitchen and bike while I cook... jk.

I can't seem to get my butt up and going but I sure can pinterest and take notes on Dr. Oz about healthy eating and exercises.

Today I learned a few tips on boosting your metabolism.... though I can't remember what they are right now (I did take notes but they are in the other room, is that me being lazy?). 

I guess I need to do some things to help boost my memory too!  I have a hard time even remembering the simple things like how I told myself I was going to get up early and take me an ADD pill and get my butt moving!  I didn't get started actually cleaning until late morning (close to 11).  But at least I did like 5 loads of laundry so far.  That's a good thing for my memory!  Remembering that I was doing laundry.  I tend to forget and then it takes me twice as long!

I guess my blog posts are going to be short because right when I get started I have a child that either runs up and starts talking to me or wants to be fed or needs their butt wiped.  Oh the joys of being a parent.

I was going to say something else...but of course, I forgot (oh the joys of having children, they take all your smarts and memory!).

And on that note, I must go nurse one upset baby and get onto the older child for making him upset!

Until we fart again... meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools