Saturday, July 28, 2012

I thought I had done bad...

I thought for sure this morning I wouldn't see any movement on the scale.  I knew I had gone way over in sodium yesterday and ate more calories than I thought I should have.  I did however take my body cues and ate when my tummy told me to eat and stopped when I felt full but not stuffed. 

I had around 1800 calories yesterday, more than I've had in a while.  I did go swimming and I did walk my hour yesterday.

So I was really nervous to hop on the scale.  But I did and I am down .5 a pound.  :)  Hey, better than nothing or better than going up.  I was just sure I was gonna go up.

Today I plan to drink drink drink my water!  I don't think I drank enough yesterday at all.

I am happy to see the scale moving down for sure.  That puts my total lost in less than 2 weeks to 7 pounds.  If I can lose one more pound before Monday then I will have lost 4 pounds a week.  And I'm doing it healthy.  I'm not starving myself.  I'm working out and eating healthy.  That's what "dieting" is all about.  It's a lifestyle change.

I can also tell a difference in how my stomach feels.  That part just below my boobs is not as bloated feeling and doesn't pooch out like it had before.  I'm not sure I can tell in my face yet though.  I guess we shall see on Monday when I take my pictures (might do it Sunday cause that's how I did it the last go round)

So I'm off to shop for clothes for my husband with one child today!  YAY!  I've got a fantastic friend who offered to watch Lauren and Conner is over at my mom's house.

Well Jason is talking 90 miles an hour (must have already taken his ADD pill) so I can't really concentrate.

Off to get everyone ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools