Monday, July 16, 2012

Measurements and Weight (comparison)

7/28/11 Measurements and Weight 181
  • Waist: 37"
  • Hips: 42"
  • Chest: 39"
  • Neck: 13"
  • Leg: 23"
JOURNEY 2:

7/16/12 Measurements and Weight 218.5
  • Waist: 46.25"
  • Hips: 48.5"
  • Chest: 45.5"
  • Neck: 15.5"
  • Leg: 25.5"
  • Arm: 14.5" 
Well here are the results above.  I couldn't find my measuring tape so I used ribbon and then measured it... so they might not be spot on today.  I'll do it again tonight after going to the store and see if there was any change.

Let's compare

This time last year I weighed 181.  I now weigh 218.5.  A gain of  37.5 pounds. 
Waist: gain of 9.25"
Hips: gain of  6.5"
Chest: gain of 6.5"
Neck: gain of 2.5"
Leg: gain of 2.5"

EYE OPENER!  I wish I had my measurements from when I first started my journey to see how much more I've gone up since beginning last time.

I've got a lot of work to do but it is quite exciting to think about re-measuring myself in 2 weeks to see the loss!  Something to look forward to.

Slept in this morning (thank you children).  Now it's after 10am and I've gotta go nurse the baby and get children dressed and ready so we can go grocery shopping. 

I'm not sure if I'm going to start the cabbage soup diet today or wait until tomorrow.  I'm going to start counting my calories for sure today and maybe do some zumba on the wii (if Conner will let me, he's been hooked to the XBOX360 today).  :)

Questions for the day (comment below if you want):
1.  How often do you weigh yourself?
2.  Do you measure yourself?  If so, what do you measure that I'm not.
3.  What do you eat/drink for breakfast?

Until we meet again...  (probably later tonight once I put on my spandex and take the dreaded before pictures) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools