Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 2 Measurements and Weight

So today I have completed 2 weeks of my journey towards finding my inner skinny girl (round 2).

I weighed in this morning at: 210.5  Making a total loos of 8 pounds!  Not bad for 2 weeks.

Here are my measurements:

7/30/12 Measurements and Weight 210.5

  • Waist: 43.5"(lost 2.75 inches)
  • Hips:46" (lost 2.5 inches)
  • Chest:44" (lost 1.5 inches)
  • Neck:14.5" (lost 1 inch)
  • Leg: 26" (lost .5 inch)
  • Arm: 14" (lost .5 inch)

Not bad I think.  My arms and leg will probably lose more in the next 2 weeks with more walking.  I knew I had lost a couple of inches around my waist because my shirts feel a little different.

I'll have Jason take pictures of me tonight when he gets home from work.  Total inches lost off my body: 8.75  (about a pound for every inch)

This is what makes losing weight fun!  Looking at the numbers and seeing progress!

Time for my protein shake.  Check back later for updates....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools