Saturday, August 4, 2012

Doing something right!

So I know I must be doing something right because the pounds just keep falling off.  I feel like they are falling off faster than they did the last time I lost weight.

I was still 207.5 the other day.  (my days are getting a little confusing)

I worked really hard in my classroom yesterday, moving furniture and putting things in various places (I have a long way to go). So I knew I had burned a ton of calories.

I drank a ton of oolong tea (watered down a bit) yesterday and ate fairly well (I will admit I ate a little burger that Conner didn't eat).  I had my shake for breakfast, salad from wendy's (they have fairly descent dressings!), and for dinner a salad from chick fil a.  I don't remember snacking last night either. 

Woke up this morning and weighed in!  205.5!  That's another 2 pounds lost!!!  2 POUNDS!  CRAZY!

I worked really hard again in my room.  I ate a small breakfast burrito from sonic and a kid size slush (I know, bad), 1 double cheeseburger from McDonalds for lunch (nothing else, I know that was probably bad too).  I am 100% certain that I burned all those calories working in my room today.

So that puts my weight lost up to: 13 pounds in 19 days!  :)

Sure does feel good. 

Off to put my feet up and rest and maybe take a shower.  :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools