Thursday, June 27, 2013

Updated Measurements...

Today I decided to do my measurements again just for the heck of it.  Here are the results (some good, some bad, some weird?)

6/9/13 Measurements and Weight 178.5
  • Waist: 38.25"
  • Hips: 43.5"
  • Chest: 42"
  • Neck: 12.125"
  • Leg: 26.375"
  • Arm: 12.75" 
6/27/13 Measurements and Weight 173.5
  • Waist: 38.25"
  • Hips: 42.75'
  • Chest: 39.75
  • Neck: 13.5"
  • Leg: 23.5'"
  • Arm: 12.5" 


So about 5 pounds lighter but I'm sure I have more muscle. I've been walking more and doing the kettlebell so I'm sure since earlier this month I have gained muscle.

Waist: SAME (well it's probably all that darn extra skin)  :/
Hips: almost an inch (.75)
Chest: 2.25 inches (the amazing shrinking boobs!)
Neck: getting bigger?  But it looks smaller?  Weird.  Is that because muscle? up 1.375 inches!
Leg: almost 3 inches (2.875)!  I knew walking and doing more squats was gonna help!
Arm: .25 of an inch.  Not bad for my arm!

So obviously some of this will vary depending on where I measure.  I had my husband do my measurements the last time so he might place the measuring tape a little differently than I do.  Eventually I will figure out where I put it and things will be closer to exact.

Feeling bad about my belly!  I knew it was still poking out there but getting less bloated looking?  Gotta find me some workouts or things to do to help with my belly!

Feeling good about my legs.  I knew that back towards the beginning of this month I was not working out like I should be and over the next couple of weeks I lost 3 inches!  Makes a difference, huh!

But what's up with my neck?  Maybe it's a fluke?  Who knows.  Maybe doing those "halo's" with the kettlebell is working those neck muscles and making them bigger?

I feel like I have more muscle under my skin.  Is that weird?  Maybe its just my imagination?  :)  My skin feels (well with the exception of my belly and under my arms) tighter. 

So, in the end, I'm losing inches.  I may not be losing pounds like I'd hope to but I'm making progress and feeling better about myself.  This is a long process.  It will take time to get to my goal.  I've just gotta stick with it!

Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools