Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dr. Oz 3 Day Detox- Day 2

I just have to say... I FEEL LIKE CRAP!

I did my epsom salt bath last night, that was relaxing.  I did realize that 1.  I could get into the bathtub and 2. I need a bigger bath tub!  Though I fit fine, I just couldn't get deep enough into the water.  But it was nice and hot and relaxing anyway.  Will do this more often for sure!

I asked Jason last night if I felt like I had a fever.  He felt my head and said oh yeah.  My throat feels like I have strep on the right side, my head hurts, I'm achy all over.  My eyes hurt.  I slept ok but woke up sweaty like my fever had broken during the night.

So today, I'm not going to take my ADD pill and I'm going to just push on through with these shakes and see what happens.

I have been reading many many sites that talk about the syptoms of a detox and I feel like I have every single symptom.

I know there are friends who think this is quack.  My husband is one of them.  I'm not sure what I believe but we'll see how I feel after this detox is over.

I had my tea this morning, that felt nice and hot on my throat.

I made my breakfast shake and let it blend for longer than yesterday.  Instead of just adding plain water to it, I used the coconut water.  Not sure if that's what did the trick but this shake tastes very yummy today.  Much better than yesterday.  I am trying to not get seeds in my mouth and just swallow it and that seems to help too.

I think Jason ran out of the house as fast as he could this morning (luckily he took Lauren with him) because I am one grouchy lady.  I don't mean to and I don't see it but I guess I must be.  I just want to curl up in bed and go back to sleep... but I have to go change a dirty diaper and feed the little one.  :/

Until later...

OH!  Weight today- 171  (down 1 pound)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools