Monday, July 22, 2013

Measurements comparison

I usually try not to do my measurements but every other week but I am just curious today, so why not.  Last time I did my measurements was right after my detox on July 15th.  It's been one week exactly. I weighed 168.5 then and 168.5 today.

7/22/13 Measurements and Weight 168.5

  • Waist: 36.25" (-.75")
  • Hips: 40.5" (-.5")
  • Chest: 37.5" (same)
  • Neck: 13.25 (same)
  • Leg: 22.5 (same)
  • Arm: 11.5" (-.25")
 Total inches lost in 1 week- 1.25"

Now I'm curious to know the difference from the beginning of the summer and now...  Back on June 9th I weighed exactly 10 pounds more than today at 178.5.

6/9/13 Measurements and Weight 178.5  The first number is then and then the difference.

  • Waist: 38.25" (-2")
  • Hips: 43.5" (-3")
  • Chest: 42" (-4.5")
  • Neck: 12.125" (+1.125)- not sure what's up with this?
  • Leg: 26.375" (-3.9")
  • Arm: 12.75" (-1.25")
Total inches lost (excluding neck, something's not right there): 14.65!

Pretty interesting.  Thing are for sure starting to tighten up.

Went over to my father-in-laws house (across the street) on Saturday night and did elliptical for 35 minutes and the stationary bike for about 20 minutes while lifting the little 3 pound weights.

I haven't had a bad bad food day in a very long time.  I've had some snacks and some things I wouldn't consider the healthiest but I haven't overdone it in a very long time.  Jason ordered pizza the other night and I just ate one piece.

See, this is a life style change.  I feel like as long as I don't over do it or give up and eat till I'm stuffed then I can eat whatever I want to.  I feel like I can have that piece of pizza on occasion... not the whole pizza.  I can have a scoop of ice cream (though I haven't had one in a long time), just not the whole carton of ice cream.  :)

I know there are many of you that have felt like you "screwed up."  Just get back up and don't feel like you have to give up completely because you ate something you shouldn't have or because you haven't worked out in a while like you should be.  Don't beat yourself up over one bad day or even a week.

We all have our off days and days when we just feel like eating everything in sight.  The thing that's different is that you do it and then you get over it and get back up on your feet and continue to live a healthy life.

Time to get ready to take Conner to the dentist. 

Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools