Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My first migraine! :O

So I think all of the headaches I had led up to an explosive migraine headache!  I've never had a migraine headache before and don't ever want one again...

I'll make this quick because I just want to crawl back in bed and sleep.

My head starting hurting really bad yesterday and got worse to the point of putting me in bed tossing and turning and crying.

I have never had so much pain in my life!  My eyeballs felt like they were going to pop out of my head, couldn't stand up or lay down without my head feeling like it was full of blood on the top of my head.  The pain went from my left temple to my right temple and pulsated over the top of my head.  My neck was stiff and I couldn't move my head left or right.  When I tried to look down I got a shooting pain from the top of the back of my neck to all the way down to my shoulder blades. 

Needless to say, I was in pain!  I took some excedrin migraine pills and tried to sleep... well I guess the caffeine and the pain in my head caused me to get NO sleep.  I kept waking up, going to the bathroom, feeling nauseous and waiting until it was a fairly decent time of the morning to wake Jason up and tell him I felt like I was going to die. 

Went to the doctor about my migraine and he felt around on my neck and chest (oh yeah, I had some chest pressure pain all day too!) and when he felt my neck he thought I had some swollen lymph nodes so he decided to do a strep test.  I was sure I did NOT have strep...

Well I have strep!  Ugh, so I probably have a stomach bug (Conner is still sick with one), migraine headache, and strep!

So I'm taking some medicine and am gonna go lay down.

I'm thankful for my husband for taking off work to take me to the doctor and helping me.  I'm also thankful for my sister who watched the 2 younger kids while I went to the doctor and until Jason got done with work around 5!  She also made dinner for us!

So that's all I can write right now.  I did weigh 168 at the doctor.

Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools